Categories of Publication
We welcome submissions of original articles and review papers. We accept submissions in English and Japanese.
- The contributed papers are all subject to peer review by the Editorial Committee. Manuscripts of Original Articles will be reviewed by two reviewers, while those of review will be reviewed by one reviewer. Acceptance or rejection of the paper will be determined by the Editorial Committee, based on the comments from the reviewer(s).
- The Editorial Committee can ask the author to revise the manuscript.
- If the revised manuscript is not sent to the Editorial Committee within 6 months, the manuscript will be categorized as withdrawn.
- If the Editorial Committee accepts a paper for publication, the author will be notified.
Acceptable file formats
We only accept manuscripts written by Microsoft WORD® or LaTeX.
The IJMSA asks authors to typeset their manuscripts according to the following templates.
(the type of the paper can be selected in the option of the document class)
The manuscript guidelines are written in the above templates.
Please send the following files to the Editorial Office of IJMSA.
- Cover sheet
- Please fill out the sheet downloaded from here.
- Manuscript file
- For review
- Please send only the PDF file which is converted from MS-WORD or compiled by LaTeX.
- The line numbering should be enabled for the review.
- If the file exceeds 50MB, please submit it via the cloud service.
- After acceptance
- The source files of MS-WORD or LaTeX will be required after acceptance.
- For review